California’s AFROTC Colleges
Air Force ROTC is a program that prepares you to become an Air Force officer. It’s a challenge. It’s an opportunity. It’s a head start on a lifetime of success within the Air Force and in everything you choose to do. Air Force ROTC provides you with a challenging program to hone your time management, physical fitness and analytical skills-and helps you push yourself to achieve your goals.
Here are list of all California’s AFROTC Colleges
- California State University, Fresno
- California State University, Long Beach
- California State University, Sacramento
- California State University, San Bernardino
- Loyola Marymount University
- San Diego State University
- San Jose State University
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of Southern California
Students are entitled to selective benefits of AFROTC program:
- Social and extracurricular activities together with leadership and academic training The detachment sponsors a Civil Air
- Can obtain front-seat and back-seat flying time in Cessna aircraft for a small fee.
- Social outlets for the cadets such as, Drill team, honor guard, Arnold Air Honor Society, Angels Service Organization, and Officer Christian Fellowship are just a few.
- Summer opportunities for cadets can include a visit to a military installation for 10 days, free fall parachuting and soaring at the United States Air Force Academy, Flight Nurse shadowing, and cadet training officers duty at field training.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/igearzco/public_html/militaryonlinecollege.org/wp-content/themes/MilitaryOnlineCollege/footer.php on line 1